In this Policy, when we use “we”, “us” or “our”, we refer to the company which is collecting your personal data, or which is operating the website which you are accessing or using.
This Policy applies to all personal data that you may provide to us and the personal data we hold about you. By providing us with your personal data or by accessing, using or viewing the applicable website or any of its services, functions or contents (including transmitting, caching or storing of any such personal data), you shall be deemed to have agreed to each and all the terms, conditions, and notices in this Policy. If you do not agree, please cease use of the relevant website(s) and/or service(s) and DO NOT provide any personal data to us.
What Data We Collect
When you browse our website, the following information is collected:
- the IP (“Internet Protocol”) address from which you accessed this site
- which pages on this website you have visited
This information is generally used for analytics purposes, or to show specific versions of our website to users in specific locations. We do not use this data to determine the particular identify of a visitor to our website.
If you make a purchase from our website, information about you may be collected by third-party companies, such as our payment processors and agents. These third parties include PayPal and Sine Info Ventures Private Limited (“E-Junkie”). Each of these third parties has their own respective privacy policies with which you should be familiar.
Information that may be collected by these third parties and which is generally accessible to us include:
- your first and last name
- the IP (“Internet Protocol”) address from which you made the purchase
- the country from which you made the purchase
- whether you paid by credit card or by bank transfer
- the email address associated with your PayPal account
We do not have access to:
- your credit card information or bank account details
- your home and/or residential address
All data collected as a result of a purchase is kept separately from the analytics information we store.
How We Use the Collected Personal Data
At SevenBits, we respect your privacy. Any personal data we collect from you will only be used for the following, limited purposes:
- to provide you with the products and services that you have requested (for example, sending you an email with a download link to the product you have purchased)
- to contact you for feedback after a sale of a product or service to you
- to resolve any problems or disputes with us you may encounter in relation to our products and services
- to research new products or services
- to carry out planning and statistical analysis
We may be required to provide personal data in order to comply with legal and regulatory obligations and requirements, for example, a valid search warrant issued by a judge. At present, we have not received any such requests.