Hello, everyone. Long time no see. I am happy to announce the release of the Mac Linux USB Loader 3.1 beta. This is strictly pre-release, and I do not recommend upgrading unless you have some experience dealing with beta software.
The pre-release contains the following changes from the current version:
- Updated to include version 0.3.0 of Enterprise, also a pre-release
- Added support for two languages, Spanish and Dutch
- Removed unnecessary menu options from the menu bar
- The Enterprise source location editor in the Preferences dialog now shows localized paths to the Enterprise source
- Enterprise sources can now be renamed (except the default)
- Write the new Enterprise configuration file format
- Fixes for users with case-sensitive file systems
- Updated Ubuntu and Elementary OS version support (mirrors for these distributions will be available upon the final release of this version)
And finally (drumroll please)…
- Kali Linux support
The final version should be shipping very soon. Please take this opportunity to try and report any bugs which you might find.
Note about Kali: There are bugs in the current version of Kali which stop it from working on older Macs with nVidia graphics cards. I am in touch with the Kali developers and we are working to fix the problem.